Pullman Regional Hospital
Pullman WA 99163
835 SE Bishop Blvd.
Pullman Regional Hospital is located in Pullman, Washington at the heart of the Palouse, a vast geographic area spanning southeastern Washington and northern Idaho. The hospital overlooks the campus of Washington State University, a PAC-12 school.
We provide an array of treatment and prevention services, each at the forefront of the medical industry and designed to provide the most comprehensive benefits to our patients:
- 24-hour emergency medicine care with a full-time staff of board-certified emergency physicians
- 24-hour access to stroke neurologists through Telestroke technology
- Occupational, massage, speech and physical therapy, in additional to genetic counseling, acupuncture, and health psychology
- Fully digital imaging center with nuclear medicine, mammography, CT, X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound
- Full-service OB care with personal birth plans and Ready for Baby education program
- 3 state-of-the-art operating rooms and same day services center
- Minimally invasive da Vinci robotic-assisted surgical technology
Pullman Regional Hospital Doctors